RIVAGE PM Firmware V3.04 (Previous version)
It was discovered that current scene mix data might return to the default settings if the USER DEFINED key or GPI was used to execute INC RECALL or DEC RECALL after a scene was deleted. This problem occurs only on RIVAGE PM firmware version 3.00 or later.
This problem does not occur if a scene is recalled or stored by any other methods even after a scene is deleted. However, we do not recommend deleting a scene during shows.
RIVAGE PM Firmware / Editor / StageMix Compatibility
Please make sure to match all versions of CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CSD-R7, DSP-R10, RPio622, RPio222, RIVAGE PM Editor and RIVAGE PM StageMix when you operate the RIVAGE PM system. Using an unsupported Editor/firmware combination may result in unexpected behavior.
When updating, a TWINLANe network card (HY256-TL, HY256-TL-SMF) must be installed into the corresponding slot in order to update them simultaneously. If any additional cards are installed after performing the update, please execute the update program again.
For a Dante card (HY144-D, HY144-D-SRC), use the Dante Firmware Update Manager to perform the update.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
Fixed Bugs in V3.04
- Solved a rare problem which could occur after scenes or libraries were stored or updated many times in a short period of time. The "DSP Disconnected!" message was shown and no further change could be made to the DSPs.
- Solved an unlikely problem in which the "Scene empty!" message was shown and a scene could not be recalled.
- Solved a problem in which executing UPDATE UNDO after a scene was updated and another scene was recalled would overwrite the currently recalled scene with the data before the update and the corresponding scene would not revert to the previous settings.
- Solved a problem in which the "Dante communication error" message was shown and HA of the Dante I/O devices could not be controlled while an HY144-D card was in use.
- Solved a problem in which turning the power ON to CSD-R7 might not start the DSP engine and the "Console DSP not responding! Try updating console firmware." message appeared.
- Solved a problem in which the Event List would be kept on standby at the beginning of the event list until the next time code event was executed if the time code was once stopped and restarted.
- Solved a problem in which the CONSOLE LOCK image could no longer be loaded or changed if the CONSOLE LOCK file had been write-protected (indicated by a LOCK icon next to the file).
Fixed Bugs in V3.03
- Solved a problem in which the Recall Safe function for Plug-in Allocation did not work properly to an outboard insert patch.
- [RIVAGE PM7] Solved a problem in which an error message, stating that internal DSP has been disconnected, may be incorrectly displayed.
Fixed Bugs in V3.02
- Solved a problem in which restarting the console while a plug-in output was patched to SUB IN would cause the patch not to function properly.
- Solved a problem in which the system infrequently crashed when a USER DEFINED key to which a function that required a SEL key operation was assigned was pressed.
Fixed Bugs in V3.01
- Solved a problem in which the control surface might freeze when channel parameters were copied using the [COPY] and [PASTE] keys in the Selected Channel section.
- Solved a problem in which rebooting the Rio-D2 series unit whose START UP MODE was set to REFRESH or REFRESH w/o MUTE in the REMOTE ONLY state would not establish the connection to the Rio-D2 series with the message “Connecting” left on the screen.
- Solved some minor errors.
New features in V3.00
- Labeling function for device names, slots, and ports of network-connected devices. The labels can be found in locations such as the Patch window.
- Parameter selection when copying channel parameters. In addition, inserted plug-ins also can be copied when copying channels.
- Added level metering points (PRE GC and PRE D.GAIN for the INPUT METER).
- Added the “DaNSe” plug-in, a 6-band noise suppressor “DaNSe” which removes background noise and unwanted reverberation.
- MixToInput function for signal loopback from MIX/MATRIX busses to input channels.
- SUB IN function to patch from input channels to output channels.
- Easy-to-use preset for DCA assigning in the THEATRE MODE.
- Attenuator for each EQ bank.
- Display of the EQ type in the EQ graph.
- Alert message when loading data different from the current system configuration.
- WITH SYSTEM SETTING button for loading the following settings when loading ALL data.
- Wordclock setting
- DANTE SETUP (including device mounting, patching, and port names)
- RY-Slot settings of RPio622/RPio222 (including card settings)
- Network settings (HY-Slot and RIVAGE PM StageMix)
- +48V MASTER
- Added parameter set items when touching parameters while pressing the [SHIFT] key to set up multiple channels simultaneously.
- STEREO A/B on and off in input channels and MIX channels
- Bank links on and off for EQ and Dynamics in the THEATRE MOTE
- Sort function in the Library screen.
- Display of the internal latency of the engine related to the Delay Compensation setting.
- RTA offset function to display in linear fashion.
- Selection for the [ON] key operation in the SENDS ON FADER mode.
- Flashing of the ON button of the muted channel by mute group function in the SELECTED CHANNEL VIEW screen or the METER screen.
- [SHIFT] key settings to select whether the action is applied to each BAY or to all BAYs.
- Determination via the [ENTER] key instead of the ON button when entering settings via the keyboard.
- Added assignable functions for the USER DEFINED keys, USER DEFINED knobs, and the [Fn] key.
- USER DEFINED keys
- SPECIFIC CH of INPUT A/B
- BAY ALL for the SET BY SEL, SET NORMAL VALUE, and OSCILLATOR
- SOLO ON
- USER DEFINED knobs
- SPECIFIC CH of CH FADER
- [Fn] key
- VSC ON
- USER DEFINED keys
Improvements in V3.00
- Operability and visibility of settings on the FOCUS, GLOBAL PASTE and RECALL SAFE screens.
- Operability of settings on the CUSTOM FADER BANK popup screen.
- Operability of direction of data synchronization on the DEVICE SYNC screen.
- Display of the channel name on such as the Patch screen or METER screen to improve operability and visibility.
- Reduced variation of MIDI/GPI output time in a scene recall.
- Changed the signal level from a stereo MIX channel to the STEREO bus to nominal when PAN is set to maximum.
- The last function is displayed when assigning a function to an empty USER DEFINED key or knob.
- SEND MASTER display will relate to output channel selection.
- Displayed as "DEVICE NOT SYNCED!" when there is a device that cannot sync in the TWINLANe network.
Fixed Bugs in V3.00
- Solved a problem in which the variable range of SEND level via the SEND knob of the Selected Channel section might not have been appropriate.
- Solved a problem in which the FILTER Q indication did not appear on the Selected Channel section when DYNAMICS was set to DE-ESSER.
- Solved a problem of the THEATRE MODE in which EQ or DYNAMICS differed when channels were paired via a scene recall.
- Solved a problem in which signals from RPio622/RPio222 might not have been input.
- Solved a problem in which the console firmware might have frozen when saving or loading the console data to a USB flash drive.
- Solved a problem in which patched channel names would not appear on the Automixer screen.
- Solved some minor errors.
- It was discovered that after exiting the Preview mode, a different scene number flashes in the SCENE field and the SCENE field does not show the current scene number. If this happens, pressing the [INC] and [DEC] keys simultaneously will show the current scene number.
- If the devices are selected from -ONLINE- DEVICE LIST to change the Dante I/O devices to be mounted, the devices may not become connected and indicate as "Virtual." If "Virtual" is kept showing, unmount the devices and then mount them again.
- It was discovered that if a Dante device with 33 or more inputs/outputs were mounted to HY144-D/HY144-D-SRC, all the port names could not be obtained. This issue will be fixed in a future version.
- In rare cases, a “DSP Disconnected!” message could be shown for reasons other than the one shown above. In this situation, take the following course of action:
1. Re-Sync manually. Check this first for the fastest possible recovery. (Only applies to RIVAGE PM10)2. If that doesn’t solve the problem, reset by the [RESET] button on the back of the console (these operations do not mute the audio).
Notices in version updating
- The project file saving method has been changed from V1.20.
When loading a project file saved by V1.16 or earlier, the patching of plug-ins may be unintentionally removed. If this happens, manually patch them again.
- When updating the console’s firmware from V1.20 or earlier, the progress bar may stop at the 14/18 status, or an error may stop the updating process. If this continues for five minutes or longer, turn the power of the console to off and on, and then retry the firmware update.
- When loading a project file saved by V1.21 and earlier, the RACK Focus status indicator on the SCENE screen may not light even if effect plug-ins or GEQs are the target of Focus Recall. To indicate the Focus status properly, open the SCENE SETUP (FOCUS) pop-up screen once, and then close it. After doing this, save the revised project file to remove this problem in the future.
Notices in version downgrading
- Do not load a project file saved by V1.51 and later to a system running V1.21 and earlier. When loading, all plug-ins will be un-mounted in all Scenes including the current memory. In this case, re-mounting and setting up of parameters will be required.
- When downgrading the firmware, be sure to initialize all systems after downgrading.
- When loading data including the MixToInput settings of the V3.00 system, the MixToInput function will work in RIVAGE PM systems even of less than V3.00. However, be careful of the possibility of unwanted signal loops, etc.
Notices for usage
- If you recall a Scene in which a very high HA gain was set, from a scene having a low HA gain, even if no signal is patched, a very loud pink noise signal is occasionally output for a few seconds.
- When a certain type of USB keyboard is connected to the console, the following message may appear:
You must restart your computer to apply these changes [Restart Now] [Restart Later]If this message is shown, remove this USB keyboard. It is not compatible with the console and cannot be used.
- When a DSP mirroring failover occurs, if the DSP engine B is set to active, the Word Clock master will not change automatically. To prevent audio dropouts, do not turn off the power of the DSP engine A even after a failover occurs.
- Make sure to connect only the RIVAGE PM Editor and RIVAGE PM StageMix to a network connector for a RIVAGE PM Editor, and not the PM Editor network of a different DSP engine.
- The channel name LCD cannot display unconfirmed characters such as Japanese kanji used in the Dante channel labels.
- If you are using a Dante card (HY144-D-SRC) in Synchronous (144io Sync SRC) mode, check the “Enable Sync to External” option only for the card that operates as the master on the Dante network.
Lizenzvereinbarung und Download-Datei
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY ABORT USING THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Yamaha hereby grants you a license to use copy(ies) of the software program(s) and data ("SOFTWARE") accompanying this Agreement, only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. The term SOFTWARE shall encompass any updates to the accompanying software and data. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha's licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions. While you are entitled to claim ownership of the data created with the use of SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE will continue to be protected under relevant copyrights.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE in any manner that might infringe third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to use.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
This Agreement becomes effective on the day that you receive the SOFTWARE and remains effective until terminated. If any copyright law or provision of this Agreement is violated, this Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately abort using the SOFTWARE and destroy any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA'S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
6. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
This SOFTWARE may include the software or its modifications which include any open source licenses, including but not limited to GNU General Public License or Lesser General Public License ("OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE"). Your use of OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE is subject to the license terms specified by each rights holder. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and each open source license, the open source license terms will prevail only where there is a conflict.
7. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
Third party software, service and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. IF, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the terms of any agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a “commercial item,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All legal notices, notice of disputes and demands for arbitration, and any other notice which purports to change these provisions or to assert legal entitlements must be sent in writing to:
10-1, Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-8650, Japan
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Yamaha may amend, revise or update this Agreement at its discretion. Any change or update that Yamaha makes to this Agreement will be effective after you agree with the updated terms of this Agreement or use this SOFTWARE.
Last updated :January 28, 2020
Du brauchst ausserdem
- HY144-D Firmware V184.108.40.206_2.0.8
- HY144-D-SRC Firmware V220.127.116.11_2.0.8
- RIVAGE PM Editor V3.0.4 for Win 10/8.1/7 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM Editor V3.0.4 for Mac macOS 10.15-OS X 10.10 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ V3 追補マニュアル
- RIVAGE PM Block Diagram
- RIVAGE PM series Data List
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ データリスト
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ オペレーションマニュアル
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM10 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM7 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix ユーザーガイド