Why Yamaha ADECIA solution can solve the challenges IT decision-makers face when integrating audio systems into an organization's communications environment.
- “The ADECIA product family addresses pain points of installed audio by streamlining installation and configuration at a time when human capital is in short supply across North America and Europe, reducing both costs and lead times for installation.”
- “Well-designed hardware aside, the core of ADECIA’s value is found in the software that configures and manages the system.”
- “From the unique way the RM-CG microphone array mounts into a ceiling tile, to the single cable connections, the install process is straightforward for anyone with minimal technology experience.”
- “ADECIA offers a refreshing answer to these increasingly familiar challenges. From streamlining the installation process, to reducing the skillset needed to deploy, this system was designed to help businesses and integrators deliver a reliable, professional-grade audio experience.”
- “ADECIA addresses the age-old challenge of poor in-room audio quality for integrators, administrators, and users alike.”
Founded in 1999, Wainhouse is a research and analyst firm with the largest set of full-time analysts and researchers focused on Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) technology, services, and markets.